Thursday, September 3, 2009

Direction needed

As many of you may be able to tell, the quality of my pictures as of late (last 6 or so months!) have been less than fantistic. Ok, they've been really bad. If anyone moves, the picture is ruined with a blurr of colors. So yes, my camera has bit the dust and I've been using my amazing camera on my phone (a reason why many of my pictures are black and white) Anyway, I'm looking into buying a good quality camera. I've always been interested in photography and I'm ready to jump in, but I am totally intimidated by the camera selection out there. So I'm begging for direction. Any of you out there love your camera? Speak up!

1 comment:

Jami said...

I love my Canon Rebel I got on Ebay a couple of years ago. I definitely could use some better lenses, and I can't promise that I know how to use it...But I also know a good site for reviews

www.dpreview.com

HTH