Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just been think'n of you!

As you may have noticed, I have some new music! I had a little help adding some of these songs. The idea was to make a special birthday playlist for you. I hope you enjoy the music. Many were chosen because Amberly and I remember you singing them, some remind me of you, some were chosen because we knew you liked the band (even if I may not have picked your favorites) and some were chosen because Amberly and I liked them and thought you had to too! :) Then the rest came from Mom. :) *Thanks Mom* So, I hope you have a Happy Birthday! I love you and miss you tons!




Here is a special birthday kiss from our house!


MWAH!!
We just wanted to celebrate with you!

1 comment:

Die Hard said...

Dad really loves your playlist! I especially love hearing Rolf Harris again! I surprisingly remember all the words to the other songs too!