I think it all started yesterday when I ran to JoAnns, they had those cinnamon pine cones and I couldn't resist. So, all the way home that aroma just made me happy. Sadly, they didn't have a much needed item for a Christmas craft I'm supposed to have done for church next Sunday. So this morning I rummaged through my Christmas boxes and while doing this I was listening to some music from my sister's blog. I found what I needed and started working away, when Aaron and Adelia came in and got all excited because it was almost Christmas...well so they thought. At the moment I'm explaining it isn't Christmas time yet, the song "Let it Snow" rang through the house. I thought Kyra or Gabe got on the computer and found some Christmas music but no, I was letting the songs just play from Amberly's blog and apparently she has Christmas music mingled in there. It was sort of fun pretending for those 5 or 6 minutes while listening to a couple of Christmas songs and making this mess that it was Christmas time. Plus, might I add it was in the 60's this morn! Hey, it's Texas people! It felt like Christmas. 
Saturday, September 4, 2010
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Before I get into my Christmas story I thought I'd share a couple of heavenly things with you. First on the list is this oh so yummy vanilla almond milk. Mmmm. But really the reason I'm sharing this is because by adding fresh blueberries, bananas and a little ice, you find your heaven...or mine. :) Although it's pretty heavenly by itself.
And second we have Life Crispy Treats. Jeremy went on a bike ride with the older kids and my little monkeys were a little sad they didn't get to go this time. So, what makes us happy? Food. I went to the pantry and found marshmallows and stood there wishing we had some Rice Krispies. Then I saw the maple and brown sugar Life sitting there and gave it a go. Yummm! We all loved it...except for Jeremy but if you know him, you can't trust his taste. He is one of the pickiest eaters and has a hard time with change (when it comes to food).
So, on to my Christmas story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love almond milk! I prefer it over soy. :) Christmas already? I'm just barely embracing fall! lol. Thanks for spreading the word about my giveaway! :D
Post a Comment