Jeremy passed all the tests and had his interview on Monday. We're still praying he gets the job and should know in the next couple of weeks.
Grandma, the kids and me, 29 weeks pregnant. I hate my pictures taken when I'm pregnant. I see how much bigger I am than the mirror even shows. Stop slouching girl! Argh!
Animas river
My boys are so handsome. :)

Kyra started collecting cool rocks and not so cool rocks...Delia followed.

And on to the Children's museum! It was really cool, they had all sorts of stuff there. Some of the favorites not shown being a dinosaur dig, posing for shadow pictures, creating waves and mushroom clouds which I am sure was called something else and a cool magnet board to build towers and such.
And we'll end our post with Aaron's dessert. We have orange sherbet, gummy bears and a lemon tart. Courtesy of Gabe :)
3 comments:
Your family is so cute! I can't wait for you guys to move closer!
When did your kids get so big?!?!?! I swear it was like yesterday that I had Kyra in my primary class and you were pregnant with Aaron. Cute pics and kids!
wow - so glad you FINALLY posted! I've been debating whether or not to call and see how everything went. So, a couple weeks, huh? ... I hate waiting. :)
Looks like you had a great time. Is that all in Farmington? It looks nice.
Post a Comment