
Delia just turned 3! It's crazy how fast time goes and even crazier to think she won't be the baby anymore. She's such a sweet girl and still needs her blanket at night as well as her thumb (which we are trying to break her of) She still takes naps and will just go find her blanket and curl up somewhere, which I LOVE!

This was Delia's birthday but since Aaron's birthday is only 3 days later we threw in a gift to both of them so Aaron would have something (sidewalk chalk) to hold him over for 3 more days. Hey! Waiting is rough!

Everytime I make cookies or anything that could possibly go on her cookie sheets or racks, she'll put them in her oven to bake (actually cool) and when they are finished she goes around and shares her goods.

This year we had a double party at the park with friends (pictures to come later) I decided to just do one cake. They both loved it and seriously the best part, besides how easy and quick it was to make, was the kitkats. YUM! There was a little confusion on whether it was a cake or not so after some attempts to dig into the candy bowl, I added the candles. :)

Pancake breakfast :)


Happy Birthday to my babies!
2 comments:
This was posted a month ago??? Lies.
Anyway, it's so fun that Del & Aaron share a birthday. I like sharing my birthday mom. Even though mine is always overlooked because everyone likes mom more.
Again, the cake was AMAZING.
Post a Comment