



Along with it being his belt ceremony last night, it was his 30th birthday. I had planned a fun escape but with our busy schedules it was pushed out. :( I was more disappointed than Jeremy by far. We did barbecue and have cake though! Of course cake! I wanted to get away from the fondant I've been obsessed with and I fell in love with this mosaic cake. I thought it was perfect because it is elegant and Jeremy is obsessed with elegance. :) 
I'm also trying to build my cake portfolio, so I'm sure there will be a cake for every occasion for awhile. Let me know if your interested. wink wink :)
Delia made Daddy a cake too! (loving her new under bite cheese)Oh... back to the birthday boy. Did I mention we love him so much!? He works so hard for this family and with his transferring to UD, he wont be able to keep the job he has now (hence all the tears) because they don't offer night classes. It's kind of scary to think about but I know things will work out and hopefully we'll be done in a year and a half instead of the 2 1/2 we had planned on with keeping his job. I'm excited for him and I'm proud of him. To see how well he has done with school so far has been a huge step up from where we began and I'm excited to watch him keep rising. He amazes me all the time. Here's a few pictures of his fan club after the belt ceremony.
Me, looking as happy as ever and my tired Dels.
Me, looking as happy as ever and my tired Dels.


The lovely potty
And this sad face was caused by a nasty fall crippling my son for the rest of the evening and next morning. It has since miraculously healed. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE that cake! It has Jeremy written all over it!
Your kids are getting too big! Tell them to stop!
Happy Birthday, Jeremy! And congrats on all your belt-ceremony-ing and kids liking you and all that. Okay, that sounded way lamer than what was in my head...
The cake looks AWESOME! And I thought the camera pics were really good!
Post a Comment