So here goes...let go back to AUGUST. (a post I've been desperately needing to post)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!
It's crazy to think that my Gabe is already 8! It's been over 2 months since his b-day but the shock of it is still there for me. As you can see, he got a shiny new much needed bike. His first one was stolen, second one was purchased at a thrifty joint and was never fixed...I know. So, FINALLY a good looking peice of machine that will take him miles and miles.
To celebrate the day we went bowling and had pizza for lunch. We all had a lot of fun. Good times.Where is Del you might ask...why yes, she came with us. Ever taken a 2 year old bowling? If you haven't may I just give you a little advice? Get a babysitter. :P
(Sorry it took so long to get this posted Gabe! We love you!)





2 comments:
You have such a cute family! Why is someone screaming, "Toyota"? Is it a bowling thing or a Texas thing? I like Joaquin Pheonix singing! He does a good Johnny Cash. & he is more good looking. :D
Cute pics!
Post a Comment