I've been painting a ton lately and yes I'm sick of it, don't love the color or lack there of and as a result have been a little moody lately. I know you are asking yourself if there is a day that I am not moody...well I wont answer that, but I will let you all know that I have some talented daughters who bring so much joy into my life. Really they do. They just also bring seemingly endless torment. I really try not to complain on here. But DANG! My girls are SOOooOOo different from my boys. What can one do when in less than one hour's time a cute little 2 year old manages to dump paint thinner all over your overstuffed recliner, overflow the bathroom sink (water everywhere) Poop in her pants (potty training obviously hasn't been perfected) and somehow manage the time to find a shoe box full of all sorts of different card games (once organized) and scatter them all over her brothers room. Isn't she amazing? I think she's trying to tell me to QUIT PAINTING! I do love her dearly, especially when sleeping.
-next item on my to do list- Buy a kennel. Seriously.
Toothpaste. ( I think I've shared this wonderful story before)
Pudding. Face paint. Same thing.
Powdered Sugar.
Water. (not from the toilet thankfully)
And a blast from the past. Where it all began. Kyra (the ring leader) knows she's in trouble again and Gabe (follower) thinks this is so much fun and Mom will love this! The mess this time is corn starch. I have a ton more pics like this of sweet, dear Kyra. They just aren't on the computer or easily accessible. You get the idea though.
5 comments:
I am feeling your pain! Not over painting but with a talented little girl that can spread havoc faster than I can keep up. Good luck and let me know how the kennel works out :)
Woah. Seriously. And your husband comes home (well maybe only mine does this) and says "hey, what'd you do today?" Who decided that moms get to clean up all the messes anyway? Hang in there, and try to remember to enjoy it! :D
That is SO funny! haha I have a kennel big enough for Bebe! :) & from my experience with you, there isn't a day that you aren't moody. Love ya! :p Can't wait for ya'll to leave stupid Texas & come back to Utah! :D
HaHa! Kids find anything to make a mess with. Seriously!
So this is what I have to look forward to huh? Yikes! Wanna bring Delly over to play?
Post a Comment