Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Okay, so this Easter was fun, despite the rain. Our weekend started on Thursday since the kids and Jeremy didn't have school on Friday. So, on Friday we went to the park and played tennis. While Jeremy and I played tennis, the kids played in the sand. They LOVED it! When we got home I got feeling a little guilty for not getting the girls new Easter dresses. Somehow, Easter has turned into a "must have new Sunday clothes day". So, since that was not in our fun budget, I got a little creative with my sewing machine. After a ton of seam ripping and experimenting without a pattern, I actually finished the project I started. And actually I'm sort of pleased with the out come. This is the first time to actually make button holes! Easier than I thought. :) Yay!


Saturday we had a primary activity at a park and hunted eggs. I got a few shots of Aaron and Adelia, but Kyra and Gabe were MIA during the hunt. :( It was a great activity. The kids had a lot of fun.


While the kids and I were at the park, Jeremy went to a stake tennis tournament. He loved it, and said it was much different than stake basketball tournaments. For some reason playing tennis doesn't quite bring out the rage that basketball does. Good to know.






The Easter bunny came a day early to our house. Funny, we thought it would be white.
The kids are trying to sneak up and catch the Easter bunny.
Here lies Aaron.
(Kyra and Gabe are making their very best sad faces for the moment, Aaron however seems very peaceful)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are cute! How did the easter bunny come to your house? I saw no rabbits.

Chelsea said...

cute pictures!! i love the dresses. i didnt get a to see kyra at church, but delia's was super cute! you did a great job! i love the ruffles on the bottom of delia's!! amazing!! you rock!!

Bill Gates II said...

Is the bunny yours? How fun, what an Easter Suprise!

Anonymous said...

Did you raise Aaron back from the dead? How cool is this?!! Amy, you'll have to help me set up a blog!!

Charlene

Jami said...

Cute pictures! So..did you MAKE those dresses!? You are amazing. And now I just said pretty much what Chelsea said because I'm totally un-creative.

Jami said...

Wait - where did you find all that sand?

Amy said...

Jami, you're so funny! We went to Northwest park to play tennis and right behind the court is a sandy vollyball court. They LOVED it.

Rachel said...

Such beautiful kids!!! :)