It all began with checking out to see where Santa was located. We all checked it out on the computer and followed his trail. When it seemed he was getting too close we hurried and got into our new jammies.
As you can see Delia couldn't wait to go to bed.
Christmas Morning I heard Kyra and Delia at 3 a.m checking things out. I had put up a gate though so Adelia couldn't get into things. She was so excited to see the wonderful site. They did go back to sleep though without much effort and we were up again at 7:30. Not too shabby.
I'm not sure what to tell you about this picture. Gabe makes this face a lot. It may have been when we told them about the surprise present Santa brought us that they had to find. It took them around an hour to find it. Turns out a trampoline was in the backyard. Cool!
Aaron in his smashing pj's and new cap. :)
Kyra's checking out her new High School Musical mirror.Adelia loving on this snow angel.
Adelia was as excited for Aaron's new bike as he was.
Harry came to see us and say Happy Christmas! Good to see you Harry!
Hannah also came by for a quick visit. Oddly enough, she kept coming and going as she pleased. Made herself quite at home.
Gabe was pretty excited about his massive collection of Magic Treehouse books. I think there were like 50 books in there.
I wish this picture turned out a little more clear because Del's face was priceless. It was the first reaction of her finding out there were treasures in her stocking.



4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute pictures!
haha Gabe looks just like Harry! & I like that red bike too!
So so cute!! I can't believe it took me this long to find this post, how much fun!! I zoomed in on that pic of Delia--love that face! :D
Haha You are all are so fun! Aaron is such a boy now! Awww everyone looks so cute!
Post a Comment