Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday we finally made it to the pumpkin patch. The traffic was insane and we were almost terribly mangled in an accident but all went well. The kids had a lot of fun and it was a beautiful day.
Yes, today we had five children and it was great! Kaylee was a doll to have along with us.
Aaron wasn't too thrilled with the hay. Scratchy stuff that.We went on a little hay ride and saw a bunch of horses and a nice lady with a fanny pack sitting on swing.


On top of the dangerous hay pile that I swear is going to break some poor childs leg.

No, this picture doesn't show the bottom! What kind of parents let their children climb a top dangerous hay piles that narrow at the bottom?! Oh, and if you look in the background of this picture you will see the pumpkin patch we meant to go to! Yeah, I felt a bit jipped. Like I mentioned before, the traffic was insane and we turned before we needed to. BTW, who puts up a pumpkin patch right next to another!? Obviously the same people who built this dangerous hay slide!




All in all it was a fun day. We went to the mall after the patch and had lunch then went on to a birthday party and made masks and bracelets. It was a fun busy day!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

looks like fun! cant wait till we can go!

Die Hard said...

Yeah you guys should paint some pumpkins first, then carve them later. I had so much fun at our Pumpkin Smash! Yeah, so fun!

Anonymous said...

Bebe is growing so cute!

Hilary said...

What an adorable family you have! You have increased in numbers! I love your youngest's smile.