
While visiting Grandma Charlene and all the Aunts and Uncles we all went out to this gorgeous park to play and have lunch. The kids had a blast playing in the water and the weather was amazing once again! Thanks for the fun guys!






I know, this chinese food looks pretty bad, but it was so good! Adelia helped herself with minimal mess. Yumm!


Okay, so Ben must look a little like Jeremy because Adelia warmed up to him pretty quickly and Aaron kept calling him Daddy even after several attempts to convince him he was Uncle Ben. This day Aaron did call him Uncle Ben and then right after laughed a little and said, "Daddy, I called you Uncle Ben" It was pretty funny. Jeremy didn't seem to think so though.



3 comments:
Haha I love that story
That's hilarious! And yes, he does look like Jeremy, at least in that pic. :)
At least he looks like Jeremy and isn't just some random stranger. Sheesh, how long were you gone anyway?
Post a Comment