Thursday, February 21, 2008

100 Challenge

1. I love flip flops
2. I love the change of each season.
3. I enjoy gardening, I'm just not too good at it yet.
4. I am thrifty
5. I love paying bills...it gives me a high.
6. I NEED to be in charge of the finances.
7. I go on vacations without going anywhere.
8. I crave originality
9. I'm very self concious.
10. I'm a little obsessed with my weight, okay I weigh myself everyday...sometimes more than once.
11. I've worked out everyday for 2 weeks and am pretty proud of myself.
12.I am easily overwhelmed
13. I don't like making phone calls
14. I enjoy reading
15. I'm pretty sure I suffer from eye fatigue.
16. Sudoku helped me through post partum.
17. The ring of the telephone makes me anxious... don't be afraid to call me though! ;)
18. I like to be to bed by 9:30
19. I'm a morning person...usually
20. I don't watch television, I don't have channels and I like it.
21. I enjoy movies
22. I love musicals
23. I enjoy doing my taxes
24. I love taking pictures
25. I like tofu
26. I love chinese food.
27. I love all the new special interest groups in my ward
28. I hate that I can never attend.
29. I've recently become a fast food snob...I don't eat it.
30. I crave change
31. I'm convinced my legs wont tan
32. I don't enjoy being pregnant...no, I'm not pregnant.
33. I love babies, toddlers, and tweens
34. I wish I was closer to my siblings.
35. There isn't a color I don't like
36. There are a lot of colors I wont wear
37. I'm terrible at decorating my house
38. I have pine trees in my living room that I put up at X-MAS that I don't plan on puting away.
39. I don't like the latest retro fashion
40. I eat too much cheese.
41. I once had 10 lbs of cheese in my fridge...yes, we ate it all and none of it went bad.
42. I enjoy one on one conversations
43. I tend to get lost in group conversations
44. I'm a good listener.
45. I complain too much
46. I'm slightly a perfectionist
47. I'm quite sarcastic, I try not to be...sometimes.
48. I sadly don't have a middle name
49. I want to be taller
50. I want to learn more about politics
51. I've never voted.
52. I just finished the book Animal Farm. It was disturbing.
53. I crave silence...I'm allergic to noise.
54. I'm a PTA mom! YAY!
55. I never go to PTA meetings.
56. I can make sushi and I love to eat it.
57. I make pizza every week
58. I love playing tennis
59. I want to run a marathon...someday
60. I love down pillows
61. I'm a home body
62. My mood changes quickly
63. I still love Bon Jovi and The Cranberries
64. I went to High School with Brandon Flowers (lead singer of The Killers) and I turned him in for sexual harrassment.
65. I was a painfully shy child. Still am sometimes.
66. I love playing Dance Dance Revolution
67. I need more house plants
68. I carry mint chapstick at all times.
69. I'm afraid of holding umbrellas, I haven't held one in over 10 years
70. I plan on buying an umbrella this weekend.
71. I hate the over usage of exclamation points!!!!!! calm down people.
72. I love love love the smell of Ajax.
73. I'm addicted to Gilmore Girls
74. I love Blue Bell Ice cream
75. I eat bell peppers like apples
76. I have a really hard time saying sorry.
77. I love my new laundry table, I actually like doing laundry now.
78. I love the smell of original Tide laundry soap
79. I'm very supersticious of 6's. They are very bad luck. If my bank account or recipets have more than one 6 I freak out. Bad things happen.
80. I am the 6th child of 9
81. My birthday is on the 6th
82. There are 6 members in my family
83. I am 26...I had to do the math to make sure.
84. I love to dance.
85. I am slowly learning ballroom dance with Jeremy.
86. I love to draw and paint.
87. I love music and love to sing, but I am afraid of what I sound like.
88. I want to be able to read music better.
89. I own a guitar that I started teaching myself to play a few years ago. Yeah, I can't play.
90. I miss sitting on my Dad's bed listening to him play the guitar and sing. He has a really nice voice.
91. I've always been afraid I sound and look like "Blossom" remember her? If you think I do, don't tell me.
92. I want to be more like my Mom.
93. I love the Gospel
94. I want to be a missionary when I grow up.
95. I hate speaking in front of people
96. I'm easily obsessed with new projects.
97. I love to sew, crochet, cross stitch, and most recently embroider.
98. I am easily distracted.
99. I'm terrible at introducing myself to new people.
100. I'm afraid of messing up my children



That was fun, I must love talking about myself.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I knew most of those things, but some i didnt!! I love it! I love your background where did you get it?

Mommydew said...

Very nice list! I feel like I know you a lot better.

Anonymous said...

I love you Amy!!!!! haha
When I read that you love flip flops, at first I read it, I love lolli pops. I thought that was odd. I never see you with lolli pops. But I always see you with flip flops.
You've never voted!?!? You have no voice!
That Brandon Flowers thing kills me! haha I tell everyone about it.
I want your sushi knowledge. Share it with me.
Blossom with the big nose? I saw her the other day. She is really uglier now. I don't think you sould like her. :)
You have the BEST children!

Sally said...

That was cool--thanks for sharing! The more of these "100s" I read, the braver I feel about attempting my own. (And I think I'm one of those over-users of exclamation points! ha!) :D

Net said...

1, 2, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 21, 22, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32 (disclaimer stands), 37, 39, 40, 42, 45, 48, 49, 61, 62, 63, 71, 76, 92, 93, 98, 99, 100.

Afraid of umbrellas?!