I've been quite the slacker on updating my blog. If I'm not feeding Oliver, which seems like all the time, I'm entertaining Delia, cleaning, working out or all of the above because that's what we do! She sure misses the older kids when they're at school though. I have a ton of projects that I'd love to be working on but I just keep reminding myself that I can't get this time back, therefore they are put on hold and that's okay with me. :) Oliver is almost two months old now and his personality is starting to come out more. He's smiling and cooing a little and until yesterday I would have told you that the boy just doesn't like me. I was purely the source of nourishment, well still am, but he likes me! I think. Yay! I can make him smile, and I actually was able to rock him to sleep without feeding him today! (until now, only Jeremy could do it) It felt so good. Obstacle overcome! Woot!
So, actually the thing that got me on here to post a little something was that I wanted to share some cute pictures of Oliver. A friend of mine is just starting a photography business and she did a little photo shoot with him. It was pretty fun, not sure Oliver thought so. But she got some really good shots.
4 comments:
What a cutie! I just want to snuggle him up! So precious! He has the distinctive McQuivey look to him! :)
Oh my, that boy is so darling! I can't believe I haven't been down to see him yet! Ach!
Ummm, what's with the whole "working out"? Pity sakes, woman, give yourself a break! You just had a baby! (And you make the rest of us look bad! :))
Glad you feel like your baby likes you. It's no fun to be a moo-cow, and worse if that's all you feel like you are. Glad it's getting better. I think it's sad that the time passes so fast and most the time you're in a daze due to lack of sleep and all.
You're awesome! Miss you!
Did you know that if you type www. before your blog address it takes you to a bible website. Some interesting fact I found out by trying to get to your blog today :)How are you and the fam doing?
We miss you guys! We need a blog update to see how y'all are doing and to see all your cute faces! :)
Post a Comment