Thursday, December 2, 2010
2 weeks
It seems so strange that Oliver is only 2 1/2 weeks old. It seems like he's just always been with us. Usually you hear "I can't believe how fast the time has gone" but I'm thinking, really? only 2 weeks? I'm surprised I could recall the events that brought him here because it seemed like so long ago! I'm thinking it's lack of sleep. Seriously. My usual 10 hrs (I know that's a lot for most of you) has been cut in half. I'm adjusting. I do like my sleep, especially when I'm feeling sick, but I like this little guy more. That's not to say I don't have my moments of break downs but what Mom doesn't? Anyway, here's a few shots of the past 2 weeks.
Kisses trigger the search for food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him, and cuddle him up! What a gorgeous family you guys have! Cute pics!
He's very cute Amy. You guys look like you are doing well.
Michael Dowdle
Post a Comment