Looks that I'll miss...
The wind blowing those locks...
Crimped (although it's hard to tell in this picture) as well as using my 3 barrel on it. (couldn't find a picture)
And reminders of why I did what I did...
Good morning sunshine!
After many thoughts on cutting Delia's hair, I finally just did it. Isn't it so funny how you can get so attached to something like hair that you turn a blinds eye to the fact that it just needs to be cut, and then want to cry while doing it? Yes, well...the front of Del's hair has gone through turmoil. Starting with her own snipping months ago, to food and candy and gum getting stuck in it. The back was still nice but those sides were just so thin and almost non existent. So, I started with one of the longest strands in the front and freaked out a little when it took 5 inches off of the back! Now that it is done, I love it. The front is still a bit wispy and I may even take a little more off of the back. :)
Yummy Sweet!
Yummy Sweet!
4 comments:
Super cute!!
Awe, you did such a good job, and she looks so cute!! love it!
Way, way cute! I love it. It's hard for me to cut hair too because I love long hair, but I'm always glad I did. Delia looks great and it'll be nice for when the baby is born.
Dude! The way this blog started, I thought something horrible happened to Bebe!!!! First I thought she died. Then I thought she cut her own hair again. You freaked me out.
Post a Comment