No laughing...well, no telling me that you're laughing. I had to set the timer on my camera and do this myself. Also, I think I'll mention my camera was sitting on a pile of waiting to be transformed into something useful fabric, so this next one looks like I could be about to fall over. After 6 or 7 tries, this is the only side view that was in focus. seriously. So, what do you do? Wash it out and try to make it look like it was done on purpose. :) I think the tilt just made me look larger though. oh well.
And lastly, the front view. And since I'm wearing black, it looks like I'm holding an imaginary ball. hehe. I love wearing black. And for a few stats:
Baby is vertex (head down) YAY! And has been every appointment for the last 3 months. He's just comfy that way. :)
Measuring 35 1/2 which is lovely not to be measuring 4 weeks over anymore!
Baby weighs around 5 1/2 lbs
I can see my ankle bones again and my toes no longer look like little sausages. (I hate fire ants)
The dreams are picking up and usually involve having a little Quasimodo or a dozen extra kids on my hands. Are these really my fears? haha!
What else can I say? I'm excited for baby Oliver to make his appearance and for the moment have no anxiety over what needs to happen just prior. Feeling pretty good! Will he break the trend and come early? Ha! only in my dreams, and I think I'll take the real thing. :/
Oh and I have no idea how to get that watermark off of my pictures! I just wanted them on the pictures for my craft blog and can't remember how I did it. Once again, I just have to laugh at myself.
4 comments:
Cute! You don't even look fat. :D Can't wait to see you!!!
I love the imaginary ball pose. That one is pretty funny - I'm allowed to laugh at that, right? :)
and btw, I do think that top pic is really awesome. artistic.
I think you are so cute, and not fat at all!! love it!
Thanks Chicas. I see you don't want the wrath of pregnancy hormones to come after you! :) You all are very sweet.
Post a Comment