I love spending time with my family. With our busy schedules it seems we spend less and less time having fun together, and more time making sure homework is done, rooms are clean, cars are worked on, church callings are taken care of, oh yes and the dreaded dinner is on the table, (which right now seems the most difficult to accomplish) among many other tasks, so when we have a moment longer than an hour where we are all home together, it's so relaxing and I cherish every moment. Most conference weekends Jeremy has to work but since this year it fell on Easter weekend the tournament was the weekend before. It was awesome! Yes, he worked on the car on Saturday between sessions but Sunday was golden and completely ours! :)
Painted eggs on Saturday while listening to conference. We used the silk tie method. Love it! I got the idea from my cousin's lovely wife. So fun.

T-ball anyone?



Sharing rOcKs! :>
Conference was wonderful, Easter was wonderful. I'm so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm
grateful for the atonement and the
knowledge that my family can be together forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment