Monday, April 26, 2010

Blue Bonnets

After living in Texas for almost 8 years now, we FINALLY got some blue bonnet pictures! Each year I planned on it and the moment would slip away. But not this year! Thanks to some awesome friends :) Sadly my lens had a spot on it, so you may see our ghostly friend lurking on our shoulder or elsewhere. Retakes were just not an option for me. It took a lot of effort just to do this once. I wasn't up for the torture of getting everyone pretty again. I'm happy with the pictures we got though.













I don't know how I didn't get one alone of Del in the flowers but she was pouting as we were leaving and looked precious. Look at those knees! This girl is an adrenaline junkie. That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Those are some cute pictures. Cute family.

Tracy Haws said...

Amy you are stunning! And I love,love,love the pic's of you and Jeremy. And I totally get the "not doing this again" feeling but I don't think you need to cause they all look wonderful!

Marcie said...

Those are great pictures. You know, we never once got blueboonnet pictures after 7 years of living there. I'm glad you did! My favorites are the last one of the 4 kids and the first one of you and Jeremy. They all turned out great. I don't see the spot you were talking about, but I did notice Del's knees before you mentioned it. :) Look a lot like Thomas'.

Sally said...

Beautiful pics, Amy!! I LOVE that last one of you & Jeremy, in b/w or sepia, whatever it is called. Your family is so cute, and i can't believe how grown-up everyone is!
And congrats on the pregnancy-!! I'm so excited for you :)