Meet our left over from Thanksgiving sweetie. As I was talking to my Mom on Christmas she mentioned growing a sweet potato vine. I happened to have a lonely potato who needed a purpose in life so that day I plopped her in a bit of water to see what she could do.
9 days later she had quite a few little roots. I was shocked to see she took off so quickly.
As you can see I had to upgrade her living quarters. Here on day 25 if you look closely by the window light you can see it shooting out of the top. I just love watching plants grow!
9 days later she had quite a few little roots. I was shocked to see she took off so quickly.
As you can see I had to upgrade her living quarters. Here on day 25 if you look closely by the window light you can see it shooting out of the top. I just love watching plants grow! 
And day 37!
This little wonder grows so fast you can almost see it growing as you stand there staring at it's beauty. I love her purple leaves!

3 comments:
that looks awesome! i hope it grows lots so we can have some!! you go girl!
That is SO great!
hmmm... that's pretty cool
Post a Comment