Last weekend we attended the Denim and Diamonds Gala hosted by A New Year of Hope Foundation. The decorations were beautiful. On the wall they had pictures and stories of a few children in the area who have or are still fighting the battle of Nueroblastoma. It was very touching. My heart goes out to those families who have felt the horrible effects cancer brings.
At the end they gathered up all the balloons and sent them flying to heaven in honor of these sweet children.
I know my pictures aren't in order of the night but we had fun talking with friends, dancing and eating yummy refreshments. 

Kyra has found her groove. She's a little upset that her eyes weren't open in the picture though. :D
Gabe did a little break dancing. Sadly I didn't get it on video. It took him a little while to muster up the courage to do it.
This little monkey was given the strict orders to stay inside the circle since he had lovingly pushed Delia down. He actually did stay inside the circle and danced happily.
Adelia spent most of the night roaming around with my bracelet and socializing with the other guests "Delly style" aka: walking up to a near by table and staring at the people there (glaring depending on their reaction to her)
You can't even tell this chick is about to pop! Chels, you look so great!
Is Aaron trying to play innocent in this picture? I'm not sure what's up with the pinkie. :l
We had a bunny in the car on the ride home.
Gabe's picture taking skills...
Is Aaron trying to play innocent in this picture? I'm not sure what's up with the pinkie. :l
We had a bunny in the car on the ride home.
Gabe's picture taking skills...


3 comments:
Wow you look so different with the blonde & the bangs!
Looks like you had a blast! I thought of you when they told me my due date. Honestly I am hoping I don't go that long or I will be a whopping 300 pounds. OK j/k but close.
Remind me not to throw off Kyra's groove. :)
Post a Comment