
Isn't he so cute! He was our Valentine from Jeremy. It was esspecially tender because Jeremy REALLY didn't want a dog but surprised us with Barry Sanchez Saturday afternoon. And we love him...usually.

First bath for Barry Sanchez in his new home. :) Tender. (He was so stinky)

I highlighted the dickity out of this picture because my face had some serious shine.

This is the spot where he likes to hide away from the crazies in this house.

Last Friday school was cancelled and we had an awesome day of playing in the snow. This snow was amazing for making snowmen and about every yard around us had one on their lawn. It rocked. This snow man tried to stand on his head and failed miserably.


:( So sad.

This guy had some serious eyelashes and a cute elbow.
Fun times!
2 comments:
Finally! :D Barry is so cute! Were you wearing that apron specifically for bathing the dog? I Like your hair & dangle earrings in these pics.
Thanks!:D Yes, I wore the apron because I didn't want dog splashes on me. He was really good though and didn't splash me or do the dog shake'n thing all over me, he waited until I was done drying him.:)
Post a Comment