Friday, July 25, 2008

Chapter Three...Hawk and Shoot


Gabe has wanted a cool hawk for a while now, so since he needed a hair cut in the worst way I decided to let him have it for a few days. Pretty fun stuff!


My brother John came down for a couple of days to visit and while he was there we (John, Dad, Diana, Aaron and I)went shooting. It was a lot of fun. I actually hit my little shotgun shell target from around 20 yards away. Not bad for an amature I think. Aaron really wanted to shoot the gun too but being the mean Mom I am said ummm...no.




...and for my random picture here. I just love my Mom's ficus tree. It is so pretty!

3 comments:

Jami said...

What a cool mohawk! The shooting looks fun and I really like that last picture of you.

Net said...

wow, that really is a beautiful ficus tree! :)
no really, that's a great shot of you - as well as the cool-girl handgun stance. love it.

Sally said...

So do you! That's a great photo of you!
That's a ficus, huh? I've seen those cool braided-looking trunks before--now I know!