My Brother Jason, his sweet wife Heather and cutie pie Jaycee
My Sisters: Amberly, Crystal, Angela and Diana
My Sister Diana and Dad
Sisters: Crystal and Amberly
My Brother John and Grammy
We've been living in Texas now for 5 1/2 years. The original plan was to be here for 5 years and has recently extended to around 5 more. It hasn't really hit me until now about the whole thing. I just miss everyone so much. I miss Sunday dinner, birthday parties, Fish Lake trips, Camping up the canyon on weekends, esspecially Memorial Day, Stampede time, the trees in the fall (they actually change colors!) playing in the snow, searching for and cutting down the X-Mas tree and sledding behind the truck, the Bundy Reunion and the Easter Reunion and the Westring Reunion, tubing down the creek, playing basketball and roller blading in the car port, eating the apples in the tree before they are ripe, Rolling with all our blankets and pillows in that big rolly thing that I have no idea what it's called or where it came from, playing sneaky indian and never being able to find Mike or Bud or catching them if they were rescuing someone and feeling so important that it was you they were rescuing, sliding down the stairs in our slippery sleeping bags with those awesome pads Mom made, playing WORMS upstairs in the hall (very creepy) those much needed pepsi runs, burning inscence and playing with candles in my room, making sure the door was closed if Dad was home. Not that it mattered much, he could smell anything. He was sure I'd burn the house down and was probably right to worry!! I have many more things I miss and even more that I don't remember but I would miss if I did! ;) Everything and everyone keeps changing and I'm missing out on all the fun to be had with all of you. I hope you're all well!
p.s. somehow Mike and Bud escaped my cascade of pictures! I have a couple of both of them and I can't find the cd they are on! :(


3 comments:
That girl is darling!! Nice work on the hair! :)
I can so relate to what you mean about it hitting you how long you'll be in Texas and missing your family. At least there is a tunnel to have a light at the end of! And I'm glad you'll be here longer!
Bebe is so cute in her ruffled shirt!
Post a Comment